Connect with us

Entertainment

Cuba Gooding Jr. pleads guilty in sexual assault case

Published

on


Photo: ANP

Cuba Gooding Jr. has pleaded guilty to assault. The actor has stated this in the court in New York, according to American media.

The Jerry Maguire actor was arrested in 2019 after a woman accused him of squeezing her breast without permission at a New York nightclub.

The 54-year-old actor is also facing a rape lawsuit. A woman claims to have been assaulted by him in 2013. Gooding denies that.

He has also been accused of sexually transgressive behavior by two other women.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Entertainment

After bicycle accident: Cas Jansen back to work at GTST | TV

Published

on

His role is temporarily taken over by Wouter Zweers, who can therefore be seen as that character for the first time from Monday. Zweers is according to RTL Boulevard until the summer cliff hanger to be seen as Julian Verduyn.

Jansen announced at the beginning of May that he had almost recovered from the accident with his e-bike. His teeth are “completely whole again,” he said in a video on Instagram. “It really feels like a victory, after two months it is now fully recovered.”

‘Teeth discomfort’

The accident, in which he fell with his head on the asphalt with “a very hard blow,” shook his life “quite a bit,” he wrote in the video. “A broken jaw, chin, hand and a lot of tooth discomfort made me realize how vulnerable we are.”

Jansen returned in 2019 after a twenty-year absence in GTST† He previously played the character between 1996 and 1999.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Johan Derksen does not apologize for candle incident

Published

on


Photo: ANP

Johan Derksen offers no apologies for the ‘candle story’ that he previously told Today Inside. In the first broadcast since the program went off the air, Derksen said that he will not say “sorry”, but that it was not his intention to hurt “people who have been really affected by sexual violence”.

In the earlier broadcast of the program, Derksen said that half a century earlier he had penetrated a drunk and unconscious woman with a candle. In the broadcast he called it a “youth sin”. He later weakened his story, saying that there had been no penetration. Derksen, Wilfred Genee and René van der Gijp decided to stop the program after a few days of great commotion.

According to Derksen, people at talk show tables have demanded that he apologize. However, the presenter stated that he has “already distanced himself” from his story in the broadcast. He held up his middle finger at the camera, a gesture addressed to “all the people on talk shows saying” that he should apologize.

Derksen also said in the broadcast that he spoke with State Secretary Gunay Uslu of Culture and Media about the ‘candle incident’ and the commotion about it. It was “a very pleasant conversation”, according to Derksen. “Mrs. Uslu has stolen my heart,” he said. “We have agreed, we will not blow the whistle on the conversation.”

The analyst said he had never been as busy as after the offending broadcast. The day before the conversation with Uslu, he made an appointment with Talpa boss John de Mol and he also had a conversation with the vice squad in Groningen, according to Derksen. There he was told that the case is “barred”. Finally, he said about the ongoing investigation that an official report has been drawn up. “They have heard my story”, and now it is decided what to do with it.

A group of demonstrators gathered on Monday evening in front of the studio where Today Inside is being recorded, at the media park in Hilversum. They protested the return of the program to television. People carried signs and banners with texts such as ‘Rape culture inside’, ‘No platform for rape culture’, ‘Put that candle in your own ass’ and ‘No buhne for racism sexism’.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Cynical Derksen about the OM investigation: ‘I don’t sleep a wink’

Published

on


Johan Derksen does not seem particularly concerned about the investigation that the Public Prosecution Service is conducting. ,,So an official report has been drawn up, they have heard my story and now he is going to decide what he is going to do with it. Well, you understand that I don’t sleep a wink,” said a sarcastic Derksen tonight in Today Inside, which returned to television tonight after two weeks of absence.

Continue Reading

Sport News

Sports4 hours ago

Smiling Alfred Schreuder to Ajax without fear: ‘Win the Champions League? That’s what we’re going for, yes’

Alfred Schreuder does not think he will change much at Ajax. That said the successor of the coach Erik ten...

Sports4 hours ago

Van Dijk and Salah miss Liverpool competition match, but are fit for Champions League | Football

“We are going to put together a team that will do everything to win the game,” Klopp said. “We need...

Sports5 hours ago

Defending champion Orange under 17 starts European Championship with victory over Bulgaria | NOW

The Orange under 17 started the European Championship in Israel on Monday with a victory over Bulgaria. The team of...

Entertainment5 hours ago

After bicycle accident: Cas Jansen back to work at GTST | TV

His role is temporarily taken over by Wouter Zweers, who can therefore be seen as that character for the first...

Entertainment6 hours ago

Johan Derksen does not apologize for candle incident

Photo: ANP Johan Derksen offers no apologies for the ‘candle story’ that he previously told Today Inside. In the first...

Entertainment7 hours ago

Cynical Derksen about the OM investigation: ‘I don’t sleep a wink’

Johan Derksen does not seem particularly concerned about the investigation that the Public Prosecution Service is conducting. ,,So an official...

Sports7 hours ago

Marc Overmars wants to bring Mark van Bommel to Antwerp | Football

Overmars would like to bring Van Bommel to Belgium. The former coach of PSV and VfL Wolfsburg has already been...

Entertainment7 hours ago

Vera and Casper are faced with hot fires in Buying without looking: ‘This is not going to work’

Finding a spacious home in the center of Leiden with a budget of 375,000 euros. That was the assignment for...

Sports7 hours ago

Chelsea takeover by American consortium may not go ahead after all | NOW

Chelsea’s takeover by an American consortium led by businessman Todd Boehly may not go ahead. According to the BBC the...

Entertainment8 hours ago

Johan Derksen: ‘Kaag made me decide to return to TV’ | TV

“We’re just going back to it,” says presenter Wilfred Genee enthusiastically in the announcement. “Look at him again: Johan Derksen.”...

Trending